Danish life science companies are encouraged to join Biopeople as members and associate members and there is no membership fee.
Biopeople members are life science companies within the pharma and biotech sectors.
Biopeople associate members are Danish and International companies from other sectors associated with life sciences as for instance service providers, and companies with life science related products and solutions.
Biopeople members and partners enjoy the following benefits:
- Members and partners may be on the distribution list for Biopeople newsletters with featured articles and Life Science news etc.
- Members and partners may get access to information/advice about EU and Danish grants and funding opportunities
- Members and partners may get access international networks, companies and organizations through the Biopeople secretariat
- Where possible, all employees in the company/institution may participate in events free of charge or at reduced registration fee
- Exposure through Biopeople communications channels (newsletter, LinkedIn, Biopeople website, brochures etc.)
- Members and partners may get opportunity to advertise in Biopeople publications
- Members and partners may be offered to sponsor or exhibit at events and activities
- Members and partners may utilize the matchmaking and partnering activities of Biopeople
- Members and partners may join the services of Biopeople’s collaboration partners such as fx CONNECT DENMARK and EUROPEAN ENTERPRISE NETWORK (EEN)Members and partners may benefit from Biopeople’s projects and activities such as e.g. international partnering missions, funding opportunities, funding and grant application facilitation