The "ON-COURSE" course database of the Innovative Medicines Initiative is now alive!
Training and educational course providers at Danish Research and Education Institutions are invited to include courses and prgrammes into the database.
Link to the database: http://www.on-course.eu/
The efficient development, maintenance and sustainability of postgraduate biomedical courses that can meet the rapidly changing requirements of industry require clear and comprehensive communication between industry, regulators and academia.
On-course has been designed specifically with these requirements in mind by providing:
- A free and comprehensive list of all biomedical postgraduate courses in Europe and associated countries which, for the first time, will allow the course seeker to see every course that's available
- A dedicated Gap Team comprised of professionals from academia and industry who will gather and display on on-course the current education and training needs of industry
- A forum to allow interaction between industry, regulators and academia which will enable the discussion of both education and training and potential research collaborations
- Key and transparent information on courses with a summary of module information for master courses
- Feedback function to on-course administrators giving you the opportunity to tell us of any specialised courses you're looking for or any aspect of on-course
Danish partners of IMI Education & Training projects include Novo Nordisk and Biopeople, University of Copenhagen (contact: Director Per Spindler).